We Provides For All Kind Of Expert Sink Mixture Installation Service In Dubai
If you need any Expert Sink Mixture Installation Service In Dubai, then feel free & don't hesitate to contact us any time.
Here you will find cheap Service for your Sink Mixture Installation
Our company PLUMBERINDUBAI provides the all Sink Mixture Replacement, Repairing, Maintenance & Cleaning Services in Dubai & their Surrounded Areas.
We are providing 24 Hours Services via WhatsApp/Phone Calling/Messaging
Expert Sink Mixture Installation Service In Dubai
In every house, sooner or later, there comes a moment when it is necessary to replace the mixture and, if you do not want to wait a long time for the master, you can solve this problem yourself. Before installing the mixture on the sink , you need to decide on its size and other features. Modern exclusive models can be installed according to a special scheme, which is included in the kit.
How do you know when it's time to change your mixture?
- The crane box in a faulty condition does not shut off the water in the “Closed” position.
- Clogged aerators reduce water pressure.
- A water faucet works properly from three to seven years, then it gets damaged and leaks.
- Faucet attachment failures cause the faucet to wobble.
- Mixer housing damaged.
- The model that has served is outdated or disliked by the owners.
What tools may be needed to replace the mixture?
In order to change the faucet in the bathroom or in the kitchen, you need to prepare a set of screwdrivers, adjustable wrenches – large and smaller, FUM tape, a set of tubular socket wrenches, pliers. It is worth remembering that different types of faucets are mounted to the sink with different nuts, so installing a new faucet requires a large number of tools.
A little about choosing a mixer.
Choosing the right faucet is important for plumbing to last for a long time, and we want to give you some tips on how to choose the best faucet.
First of all, mixers differ in the type of control: single- lever and double- lever – two-valve. Single-lever faucets make it possible to literally adjust the temperature and pressure with just one movement, so such faucets are very popular not only in the kitchen, but also in the bathroom.
How to replace the mixer?
So, you have already purchased a mixer and are ready to install it: the first step is to turn off the water from the central riser and open the mixer so that the remaining water in the tap flows out. Installation preparation also includes studying the instructions for the mixer and selecting the necessary tools. It is also better to replace the connection to the mixer, it is inexpensive, but with the new product, the connections will turn out to be more airtight and durable.
Add Your Heading Text Here
- Cover the bathtub with cloth so that an accidentally dropped tool or parts does not damage the enamel during the replacement process. It is also worth closing the drain hole, as small parts often get there.
- Unscrew the mixer with a wrench, this must be done as carefully as possible, since lime deposits could form at the fastener points over the years of operation.
- If the limescale is too ingrained, use the special VD-40, which instantly removes rust and softens other deposits. This will allow you to easily remove the old faucet.
- It is best to put the old mixer in a bucket or basin, as it always contains water that can spill onto the floor.
Half of the work is done, now, before installing a new mixer, we wind the FUM tape, which comes in different thicknesses and widths. Ask the seller which ones are best for replacing the faucet.
Installing a new faucet?
First, inspect the eccentrics, they may also need to be replaced. If they are in good condition, then select the required position of these parts and you can install a new mixer. Errors during the installation of the mixer are often associated with the fact that one hundred eccentrics are unscrewed incorrectly, as a result of which the tap will be skewed after installation.
To ensure that your new faucet does not get wrench scratches or other damage, cover the fixing nuts with electrical tape, which can be easily removed after the faucet is installed. If you strictly follow the instructions, then changing the mixer is not so difficult on your own.